Helping out Compiz
In case you’ve missed out, smspillaz has started working fulltime at Canonical on working on Compiz.
Sam’s been shuffling getting things fixed in the code and needs a bit of help, so I asked him to put together a list of things Compiz could use help with.
- Finish writing the compiz code doxygen
- Provide a support for sound events using libcanberra in gnomecompat
- Package compiz-plugins-extra and compiz-plugins-unsupported
- Figure out why evince is placing it’s window wrongly
- Figure out what is up with gtk-window-decorator on virtualbox
- Figure out what is up with resizing xterm in one direction
Here’s the full list with details, if more issues come up we’ll add them there.
Also a special thanks to the moderators of the Ubuntu Forums who volunteered to help the Compiz forums clean out some spam and tidy things up a bit. High five!