Unity Status Report for 14 December
Another week, another set of bitesize bugs! But first off we’d like to welcome Matthew Rasmus to the growing list of new Unity Contributors. Matthew has been working on Bug 686182: “Unity launchers run multiple copies of program if clicked multiple times before the program loads”
I’ve been wanting to contribute to Ubuntu in some way ever since I started using it a year and a half ago, and I finally decided to start doing something about that with Unity. I’m a full time college student working on my major in computer science, and in my spare time I find myself playing playing guitar, or piano, or video games.
This week also sees Jamal Fanaian returning for a nice autohide fix. Here’s some goodies for this week:
- Bug 683547 Bottom launchers hard to expand with filled launcher bar, need edge scrolling
- Bug 688816 Don’t create windows over the panel
- Bug 688830 Select quicklist items with just one right click
- Bug 688406 Launcher does not respond to scroll events <— this would make the Launcher respond to the mouse wheel, bonus points for this one!
- Bug 689010 wrong icon for “blank cd-r disc” in launcher
- Bug 688537 Launcher icon tooltip not following system font update
- Bug 681428 scrolling does not work on the sound menu
Here’s the full list.
Getting Involved: Instructions for getting started are available here
For more information check out the wiki: page:https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Unity/Bitesize
If you have any questions feel free to pop by on #ayatana on Freenode.